RentalOne: 30-Year Fixed-Rate
Rental Loans and
Closings in Weeks Instead of Months
Let us help you grow your rental portfolio, apply now or schedule a call today.
Our RentalOne loan product provides our customers a reliable source of financing through a simple and efficient online loan process. Our 30-year fixed-rate rental loan product was designed to help savvy investors capitalize on the rapidly growing rental market. With attractive rates and up to 80% loan-to-value (LTV) on fixed-rate loans, these loans are a great way to get cash out from your existing rental properties. RentalOne loans begin at $75K and up to $2 million with no personal income verification. *
Get Cash From Your Existing Rental Portfolio
RentalOne asset-based loans can provide the cash you need to grow your rental portfolio. Benefits include:
- Get cash from rental properties – loans from $75K to $2 million.
- Lower your blended rate – consolidate higher-rate loans into single mortgage
- No personal income verification – lending decision based on property cash flow*
- No hurdles – flexible loan options designed for your buy and hold strategy
Advantages of RentalOne Loans:
- Cash-out refinances
- Based on Property Lease – No personal income verification – no W-2 required
- Minimal seasoning requirements*
- No hurdles- a very user-friendly and streamlined process
RENTAL LOAN FAQs
What type of rental loan rates are offered by LendingOne?
LendingOne offers competitive rates for both 30-Year Fixed-Rate Loans, and 5/1 hybrid adjustable rate mortgages. All rates are based on individual property and borrower. Call us to learn more.
What type of properties are eligible for rental loans offered by LendingOne?
The following property types are eligible for our rental loans:
- Single Family Residence (SFR)
- 2-4 Unit Properties
- 2 acres maximum
- Condos (certain restrictions apply)
What is the minimum and maximum loan amounts for rental loans offered by LendingOne?
LendingOne rental loans have a minimum loan amount of $75K and a maximum loan amount up to $2M.
What states does LendingOne offer its rental loan products?
LendingOne provides lending in all States and District of Columbia except Alaska, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Utah.
What type of documentation is required for LendingOne's rental loans?
LendingOne requires the following documentation from borrowers interested in our rental loans:
- LendingOne’s online application, completed by borrower
- 1-month bank statement
- A list of properties you currently own (a REO Schedule)
- No Tax Returns Required
- Lease(s) – (if currently rented)
- Sales Contract (on purchase)
- LLC Operating Agreement or Articles of Corporations
- Driver’s License
Other documents and/or materials may be requested based on the individual borrower’s circumstances and collateral.
Who is eligible for our rental loans?
Our rental loans are available to the following borrowers:
- U.S. Citizens
- Permanent Resident Aliens
- Non-permanent Resident Aliens
- LLCs, Limited Partnerships, General Partnerships, Corporations
What is Debt Service Coverage Ratio?
Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) is a calculation that helps us determine if a rental investment is generating enough income to make its loan payment obligations.
DSCR is calculated by the following simple formula:
DSCR = Monthly Gross Income
*Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance and Association Fees.
What are the cash out eligibility and restrictions?
The seasoning resquirements:
- 3-month seasoning from your purchase date
- Delayed Financing are permitted
Does my rental property have to be leased before closing?
The following are the lease requirements:
- A lease with no less than 3 months remaining at time of close
- For Unleased properties we can use the market rent from the appraisal
Can I live in one of my rental properties or rent it to a family member?
No. LendingOne provides commercial only loans that are non-owner occupied (investment) properties.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
Prepayment penalty conditions are as follow:
- Multiple options available.
Please review our FAQs to get more details about our lending parameters.
* Our loans are subject to business and investor credit approval, geographic, appraisal and other underwriting requirements.