RentalOne: 30-Year Fixed-Rate Rental Loans starting at 5.99%* and 3, 5, and 7 Year ARMs starting at 5.39%*
Close your Single Family Residence up to 2-4 unit rentals in weeks not months.
Let us help you grow your rental portfolio, apply now or schedule a call today.
Our RentalOne loan product provides our customers a reliable source of financing through a simple and efficient online loan process. Our 30-year fixed-rate rental loan product was designed to help savvy investors capitalize on the rapidly growing rental market. With attractive rates and up to 80% loan-to-value (LTV) on fixed-rate loans, these loans are a great way to get cash out from your existing rental properties. RentalOne loans begin at $75K and up to $2 million with no personal income verification. *
Get Cash From Your Existing Rental Portfolio
RentalOne asset-based loans can provide the cash you need to grow your rental portfolio. Benefits include:
- Get cash from rental properties – loans from $75K to $2 million.
- Lower your blended rate – consolidate higher-rate loans into single mortgage
- No personal income verification – lending decision based on property cash flow*
- No hurdles – flexible loan options designed for your buy and hold strategy
Advantages of RentalOne Loans:
- Cash out refinances
- No personal income verification – no W-2 required
- Minimum seasoning requirements*
- 620 min. FICO
- No hurdles- a very user-friendly and streamlined process
- Foreign Nationals Permitted
- No DSCR Restrictions* (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- Prepayment penalty**
RENTAL LOAN FAQs
What type of rental loan rates are offered by LendingOne?
LendingOne offers both fixed a 30-year rate starting at 5.99% and hybrid adjustable rate mortgage, 3/1, 5/1 and 7/1, starting at 5.39%. All rates are based on individual property and borrower. Call us to learn more.
What type of properties are eligible for rental loans offered by LendingOne?
The following property types are eligible for our rental loans:
- Single Family Residence (SFR)
- 2-4 Unit Properties (LTV cannot exceed 80%)
- Warrantable condos must meet Fannie Mae warrantability requirements (LTV cannot exceed 70%)
- 10 acres maximum
- Non-warrantable condominiums not allowed
What is the minimum and maximum loan amounts for rental loans offered by LendingOne?
LendingOne rental loans have a minimum loan amount of $75K and a maximum loan amount up to $2M. A borrower can have no more than $3M worth of loan amount and no more than 6 properties.
What states does LendingOne offer its rental loan products?
LendingOne provides lending in all States and District of Columbia except Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, and Vermont.
What is the minimum FICO score for LendingOne's rental loans?
LendingOne’s rental loan FICO score minimum is 620. Tri-merged credit report is required for all personal guarantors and determined as follows:
- If 2 credit bureau scores are reported, the representative score is the lower score; and
- If 3 credit bureau scores are reported, the representative score is the middle score.
- Foreign Nationals without an ITN are not subject to FICO requirements
What type of documentation is required for LendingOne's rental loans?
LendingOne requires the following documentation from borrowers interested in our rental loans:
- LendingOne’s online application, completed by borrower
- Most recent two months bank statements or the most recent quarterly statement
- A list of properties you currently own (a REO Schedule)
- No Tax Returns Required
- Lease(s) – (if currently rented)
- Certification of Business Purpose/Non-Owner Occupied Affidavit
- Sales Contract (on purchase)
- LLC Operating Agreement or Articles of Corporations
- Driver’s License
Other documents and/or materials may be requested based on the individual borrower’s circumstances and collateral.
Who is eligible for our rental loans?
Our rental loans are available to the following borrowers:
- U.S. Citizens
- Permanent Resident Aliens
- Non-permanent Resident Aliens
- Foreign Nationals
- LLCs, Limited Partnerships, General Partnerships, Corporations
What is Debt Service Coverage Ratio?
Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) is a calculation that helps us determine if a rental investment is generating enough income to make its loan payment obligations.
DSCR is calculated by the following simple formula:
DSCR = Monthly Gross Income
*Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance and Association Fees.
What are the cash out eligibility and restrictions?
The cash out eligibility and restrictions are the following:
- Six months since prior financing or date of purchase is required.
- Delayed Financing Exception per FNMA permitted and prior Bridge Loans with LendingOne qualify.
- Loans not eligible for cash-out: Properties listed for sale by the borrower in the past three months.
Does my rental property have to be leased before closing?
The following are the lease requirements:
- An executed lease with no less than 3 months remaining at time of close
- Unleased properties the gross rents indicated on the 1007 may be used
- Gross income is the lower of actual rents and market rent as indicated on Form 1007
Can I live in one of my rental properties or rent it to a family member?
No. LendingOne provides commercial only loans that are non-owner occupied (investment) properties.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
Prepayment penalty conditions are as follow:
- Term: 3 Years
- Type: 80% of 6 months interest
- There are buy down options, please call us to learn more.
Please review our FAQs to get more details about our lending parameters.
* Our loans are subject to business and investor credit approval, geographic, appraisal and other underwriting requirements.
** Prepay penalty 80% of 6 months interest within first 3 years.
|Purpose||Proceeds||Rate Type||Term||LTV||DSCR||Amortization||Recourse||Min. Property Value||Property Types|
|Refinancing and acquisition||Starting at $75K – $2M||30 Yr Fixed, interest-only option||3,5 & 7 years||Up to 80%||1.15 or greater||30 years||Recourse options||$115,000-$2,000,000||Single-family detached, 2-4 unit residences, townhouse, 10 acres maximum, warrantable condos (non-warrantable condos not allowed).|